Data analysts help process and report on contact center data. There are six places within Calabrio ONE where you can analyze data:
- Standard QM reports
- Standard WFM reports
- Data Explorer
- Calabrio Analytics
- WFM Insights
- WFM Performance Manager
See Overview of reporting in Calabrio ONE for more information about each option and which ones best meet your needs.
Standard QM reports
Standard WFM reports
Data Explorer is usually the best tool for analyzing data because it gathers information across Calabrio ONE, including QM, WFM, and Analytics.
Calabrio ONE Analytics processes data about the speech and text content of contacts and about programs agents use while handling contacts..
- Configure Analytics
- Create and manage phrases and phrase categories
- Import and export phrases
- Import and export application information
- Export contact metadata
- Configure predictions
- Create Analytics tasks
- Advice for Analytics tasks
- Set up Smart Desktop event triggers
- Enable the Desktop Analytics extension in your browser
With Insights, cloud WFM customers can create their own WFM-only reports.
- Create and edit reports in Insights
- Add measures
- Add dimensions
- About dimensions and attributes
- About measures in combination with dimensions
- About specific dimensions and measures
- Add pages
- Manage filters
- Manage visualizations
- About visualizations
- About visualization types
- Add text boxes, shapes, and buttons
WFM Performance Manager
Performance Manager allows on-premise WFM customers to create their own WFM-only reports.