Analytics dashboards overview
The Analytics page is a dashboard that displays data about your desktop, speech, and text contacts. You can use the default dashboard, another user’s shared dashboard, or your own custom dashboards. Each dashboard’s widgets display data based on your role and the data sets you define. Your access to dashboards depends on your assigned permissions.
If your administrator has configured Analytics to allow dashboard sharing, you can designate any dashboard you create as one that can be shared by other users. Those users can view your dashboard (populated with data that pertains to them) but they cannot edit it. Only you can edit your shared dashboard.
The general process for configuring a dashboard is as follows:
- Create a new dashboard.
- Create data sets for the dashboard.
- Create and add widgets to the dashboard.
- (Optional) Share your new dashboard with others.
- Administer Analytics permission
- Desktop sharing enabled (optional)
- Analytics data collection configured in Application Management on the Task Manager, Phrase Manager, Desktop Manager, Field Manager, and Analytics Configuration pages
Select an existing dashboard to view
- Click the Dashboards button on the Analytics toolbar and select an existing dashboard from the resulting list.
Create and work with dashboards
- Create and manage an Analytics dashboard
- Create and manage a data set
- Create and manage an Analytics widget
- Filter data on the Analytics dashboard
- Configure predictions
- Search for words in transcribed audio