View your schedule
View your schedule in MyTime. Use the week view to see the schedule with all details or the month view for a high-level overview.
In the week view, each day has a header and today’s date is highlighted in blue. If there is a defined bank holiday within the period, the date is marked in red. The header shows the shift category, the start and end times of the shift and the total contract time. If the day contains scheduled overtime, this will also be stated here.
The shifts are shown with the start and end time for all activities. If the activities are too short to display any text, hover the activity for the type of activity and the start and end time. If an activity has diagonal stripes, it is an overtime activity.
Show staffing information to indicate the probability to have time off or to work extra time. Use the week view to request time off or to work extra hours, but also to report that you are ill or enter when you are available to work overtime.
The month view gives an overview of the schedule for a full month. For shifts, the shift category is shown and indicated by color. The start and end times of the shift and the shift contract time are also shown. Days off are indicated by diagonal stripes.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
- You have the MyTime permission.
- To see the probability to have time off, you need to have the MyTime > View staffing permission and the Enable absence probability check box must be selected on your workflow control set.
- To see the probability to work extra time, you need to have the MyTime > View staffing permission and the Enable overtime probability check box must be selected on your workflow control set.
WFM > MyTime > Schedule tab
An exclamation mark icon below the day header indicates that there is a public note on that day. Hover the icon to show the note.
Move your lunch or short break
Adjust the position of your own lunch or short break.
- Read more in Move your lunch or short break.
Show probability to have time off or work extra hours
Staffing info is shown as green or yellow bars next to the shifts in the week view. They indicate the probability to work extra hours or to have time off.
- To show the probability to have time off, click to open the Staffing info menu and select Show absence probability.
- To show the probability to work extra time, click to open the Staffing info menu and select Show overtime probability.
- To remove all staffing info, click the menu and select Hide staffing info.
NOTE There is another type of absence probability for time periods where absence request approval is based on budget allowance. Read more in About absence probability.
Initiate an action for a certain day
There are several actions that can be initiated from the week view.
NOTE Click the respective links below for more details on that action.
Click the + button to initiate one of these actions for that day.
Click Overtime availability to Enter availability to work overtime.
Click Text request to create and Send a text request.
Click Absence request to create and Request time off for one or several days.
Click Post shift for trade to Post your shift to the shift trade board.
Click Absence reporting to Report that you are ill.
Click Overtime request to create and Request to work extra hours.
Click the shift or the pen button to initiate one of these actions for that day.