Post your shift to the shift trade board
Use the shift trade bulletin board to post a shift, day off or empty day that you want to trade.
There are different ways to trade your shift.
- Post your shift to the shift trade board with conditions for what type of shift you want in return, described on this page.
- Check the shift trade board to see if someone wants to trade a shift that you want.
- Send a shift trade request to another agent.
NOTE The other agents will only see your post on the shift trade bulletin board if what they have scheduled for that day matches what you have said you want.
- You have the MyTime > Shift trade board permission.
- A period is open for shift trade requests in your workflow control set.
WFM > MyTime > Requests tab
Post a shift for trade on the bulletin board
Post a shift for trade on the shift trade bulletin board, where other agents can see it and request to trade.
- Select Post shift for trade.
- Select the date when you want to trade. You can trade shifts, days off and empty days. You cannot trade days with any scheduled absence.
Define what you want in return.
- Select Working day, Day off or Empty day in the drop-down menu.
- If you want a shift in the trade, set up a time interval for the earliest Start time and the latest End time. If the latest end time is past midnight, select the Next day check box.
- Set what date your Shift trade offer is valid to. That is the last day for other agents to reply to your post.
- Click Save to post your shift for trade on the bulletin board.
Follow up on your shift trade post
Use the request list to follow up on your shift trade post. In the request list you can also delete your post if you need to.
- For more information on how to follow up on your shift trade post or delete your post, see View your requests.