Enter availability to work overtime
Enter when you are available to work overtime. When the resource planner schedules overtime, they can choose to only schedule overtime for you when you have said that you are available to work overtime. They can schedule overtime for the whole period you have said that you are available or for a part of it. It is only possible to add one availability for overtime per day.
- You have the MyTime permission and the underlying Overtime availability permission.
WFM > MyTime > Schedule tab
Enter your overtime availability
Enter when you are available to work overtime.
- Click the header for the day where you want to enter overtime availability. The header is where the shift category and total work hours are stated.
- Select Overtime availability.
- Enter a Start time and End time for the availability. If the end time is the next day, for example if you enter availability from 19:00 to 06.00, select the Next day check box.
- Click Save. The entered overtime availability is indicated by a gray section on the day of the availability in the schedule week view.
Edit your overtime availability
Edit your previously entered overtime availability.
- Click the gray section that indicates the overtime availability you want to edit.
- Adjust the Start time or End time.
- Click Save.
Delete your overtime availability
Delete previously added overtime availability.
- Click the gray section that indicates the overtime availability you want to delete.
- Click Delete.