Stay on top of your schedule while working
Use the Agent schedule messenger (ASM) to stay on top of your schedule when working in another system. ASM is shown in a small window that only takes up a small part of your screen while it still gives you the most important information.
- You have the MyTime > Agent schedule messenger permission.
WFM > MyTime > Agent schedule messenger
NOTE To open Agent schedule messenger, click to open the menu next to your name and select Agent schedule messenger.
Stay on top of your schedule
Use ASM to stay on top of important information related to your schedule.
- View your shift for today. The vertical line indicates current time.
- Hover any activity to view the start and end time of that activity.
- Get notifications when it's time to switch to another activity or take a break, and when there is a change in your schedule for today or tomorrow. NOTE
- The schedule change notifications for today and tomorrow are shown also in the main MyTime view.
- If no notifications are shown, confirm that notifications are turned on in your browser and in your operating system.
- If you have received a message, an envelope is highlighted and blinking. The number of messages is shown next to the envelope. Click the envelope to go to the Messages view.