- You have the View Contacts permission.
- Some panels in the Media Player require additional permissions, data, or Calabrio ONE features. See the topics listed in the “Related topics” section below for more information.
Recordings > Double-click a contact
You can also open the Media Player by clicking a contact in one of these locations:
- The Agent Explorer page
- In the Details pane of an Analytics widget
- In Data Explorer
If you try to open a contact that is stored in Amazon Glacier, a window opens asking you to restore the media files required to play the recording.
- To retrieve the contact, click Restore.
- To dismiss the window without restoring the contact, click OK.
Play a contact
Play the contact faster or slower
Select a speed from the Playback Speed drop-down.
Zoom in on a contact
Click the Zoom In icon to see more detail in the Audio, Sentiment, Phrase Hits, and Desktop panels.
Click the Zoom Out icon to return to the original level of detail.
View associated contacts
Click the Next and Previous icons to move to contacts related to the one currently open.
Shrink the Media Player
Click the Compact View icon to make the Media Player smaller and reveal the Recordings page.
Click the Full View icon to return to the full-size Media Player.
View information about the agent who handled the contact
Click Profile Card.
This card lists the agent’s roles, group, team, skill mappings, and the following statistics:
Net Reputation Score—A number that quantifies how positively or negatively the agent affected your contact center in the last 30 days. Scores range from 1.00 to −1.00, with 1.00 being the most positive and −1.00 being the most negative. Calabrio ONE calculates this score according to the following formula:
(A ÷ C) − (B ÷ C) = Net Reputation Score
A = The number of the agent’s contacts in the last 30 days with a positive sentiment score
B = The number of the agent’s contacts in the last 30 days with a negative sentiment score
C = The number of the agent’s contacts in the last 30 days with any sentiment score: positive, negative, or neutral
Average Predictive NPS—The agent’s average predictive net promoter score (NPS) over the past 30 days. Calabrio ONE calculates this average according to the following formula:
A ÷ B = Average Predictive NPS
A = Total of all predictive NPS scores given to the agent’s contacts in the last 30 days
B = The number of the agent’s contacts in the last 30 days with a predictive NPS score
Completed Customer Interactions—How many contacts the agent handled in the last 30 days.
NOTE This number might not match the number of contacts you see for the agent on the Recordings page. It includes contacts that have not been uploaded, have been recycled or deleted, and so on, which do not appear on the Recordings page.
Net Reputation Score and Average Predictive NPS require the View Analytics Data for Contacts permission and advanced analytics features. Skill Mappings appear if the agent is associated with at least one skill mapping.
- Listen to an audio interaction
- Watch the screen capture of an interaction
- Skip forward and back in a recording
- View agent actions for an interaction
- Explore data associated with an interaction
- Read an email interaction
- Read a text interaction
- Evaluate an interaction
- Read the transcription of an audio recording
- View phrase analytics for an interaction
- View the sentiment for an interaction