Monitor agent adherence
Monitor the current adherence situation to see if there are agents who are not adhering to their schedule. From this view you can take action, for example to modify the agent's schedule or review their historical adherence.
The default view shows the agents who are in a state and activity combination that causes an alarm. The agents are sorted on the time they have been in alarm, with the agents who have been in alarm the longest at the top.
Switch off the In alarm toggle to show all agents in the selection. The agents are then sorted alphabetically by default, but it's possible to sort based on any column.
This view has a display limitation of 50 agents. If your selection of agents includes more than 50 agents, you cannot switch to show agents who are not in alarm. If the number of agents in alarm is higher than 50, the 50 agents with the longest alarm time are shown.
NOTE The adherence in the Adherence tool is calculated on a very detailed level. It will not completely match the ready-time adherence shown in the Ready-time adherence reports, as the ready-time adherence is calculated on interval level.
- You have the Web > Adherence permission.
- State groups are created.
- Adherence rules are created.
- Adherence rules are set for each activity and state group combination.
- The agents are connected to an external logon.
WFM > Adherence > Monitor agents
Select agents to monitor
Select agents to monitor based on their site or team, or select to show agents that have certain skills or are in a certain state. It is possible to combine selections, for example to select both a site and a skill to monitor agents who belong to that site and have that skill.
- Click Select sites/teams and select one or more sites or teams to monitor the agents who belong to those teams.
Click Select a skill or Select skill group and select a skill or skill group to monitor the agents who have the selected skill or at least one of the skills included in the selected skill group.
To create a skill group, see Create skill groups.
- Click Select states and select the check boxes for the states that you want to follow up on to monitor agents who are in those states.
When the In alarm toggle is turned on, the agents are always sorted by their time in alarm. When the In alarm toggle is turned off, the agents are sorted alphabetically by default, but it's possible to sort based on any column.
- Click a column header once to sort ascending on the values in that column.
- Click twice to sort descending.
Monitor agents using the information in the adherence view
Use the information in this view to monitor the agents to see how well they are adhering to their schedule.
- A part of the agents' shifts are shown, 1 hour back and 3 hours forward. Hover any activity in a shift to show a tooltip with information on the activities and their start and end time.
- A dark horizontal line through the shift indicates that the agent has been out of adherence for that time. Hover the shift to show the start and end time for the out of adherence period. This line is not updated if the shift is changed retroactively or if the out of adherence is approved.
- The Rule column shows the current rule that is applied, based on the combination of the scheduled activity and the state that the agent is in.
The Time OoA column displays for how long the agent currently has been in an activity and state combination that is set as out of adherence.
NOTE The activity and the state might have changed during this time. If the new combination is also defined as out of adherence, the Time OoA does not reset. It keeps increasing.
The Time in alarm column displays for how long the agent currently has been in an activity and state combination that is causing an alarm.
NOTE The activity and the state might have changed during the alarm time. If the new combination also gives an alarm, the Time in alarm does not reset. It keeps increasing.
- The Time in state column displays for how long the agent has been in the current state.
- The State column displays the agent's current state.
Modify an agent's schedule
The Monitor agents view provides easy access to make changes to an agent’s schedule.
Click Modify schedule next to the agent's shift to make changes to their schedule, for example add activities or absences.
If you have access, the Schedules tool opens for that agent. If not, the Teams tool opens.
See Make schedule changes (Schedules tool) or Make schedule changes (Teams tool) for more information.
Review historical adherence for an agent
Drill deeper and review the detailed historical adherence for an agent.
- Click Historical adherence next to the agent's shift to open the detailed historical adherence view for this agent.
See Review detailed historical adherence for more information.
Pause adherence updates
There is a possibility to pause the adherence updates temporarily to look more closely at the current situation without being disturbed by constant updates.
NOTE Pausing the updates only affects the display of adherence information on your screen.
- Click the Pause button at the top left. The view now shows as it was when you clicked the pause button.
- To resume the updates, click the Play button. Within a few seconds, the view will be updated with the current states and alarms.
- About historical adherence
- Monitor agent adherence
- Review historical adherence for a team
- Review detailed historical adherence
- Adjust adherence to neutral
- Group adherence states
- Create adherence rules
- Configure when adherence rules apply
- Track when agents are late
- Monitor agents in real time—Listen to calls and view agents’ screens live