Review detailed historical adherence
Review the detailed historical adherence for an agent. This view provides a view of the full shift, with information on all periods when the agent was out of adherence. The calculated adherence percentage for the day is shown in the top left corner. If there are retroactive schedule changes, the adherence percentage is updated. This is done for schedule changes up to 30 days back.
The detailed adherence view displays the shift including one hour before the shift start and one hour after the shift end. Any states that are registered before or after the shift do not affect the agent's adherence score.
A dark red horizontal line through the shift indicates that the agent has been out of adherence for that time. If the agent is considered out of adherence or not is based on the settings for the rule which is connected to the state and activity combination that the agent is in.
Approving out of adherence
The adherence percentage is updated if the schedule is updated retroactively. But, there might be situations where the agent was out of adherence and had valid reasons to be. In these situations, you can approve this occurrence as in adherence. This triggers a recalculation of the adherence percentage and adjusts the out of adherence line.
Similarly, if there are technical issues that cause the adherence values to be unreliable, neutral adherence can be set for all agents for this time period. The adherence percentage is then recalculated in relation to that and the dark red out of adherence line is replaced with a dark blue line to indicate that adherence values have been adjusted to be neutral. See Adjust adherence to neutral for more information.
Late for work
The detailed adherence view shows if the agent was late for work. If the agent logged in to the ACD platform after the shift started, this is highlighted with a vertical line through the shift. The number of minutes that the agent was late is displayed.
The late for work functionality only applies to the start of the shift and for selected activities. The calculation is done from the start of the first activity for which tracking of late for work is turned on to the moment the agent enters a logged-in state.
There is a one-minute threshold for registering late for work. This means an agent will not be shown as late for work if they log in 30 seconds late.
- You have the Web > Adherence permission.
- To approve periods when the agent was out of adherence as in adherence, you must have the Web > Adherence > Approve permission.
- State groups are created.
- Adherence rules are created.
- Adherence rules are set for each activity and state group combination.
- The agents are connected to an external logon.
WFM > Adherence
Access detailed historical adherence for an agent
There are two ways to access the detailed historical adherence.
- In the Monitor agents view, click the Historical adherence button for the agent whose adherence you want to have a closer look at.
- In the Historical overview, click the adherence percentage for the day and agent you want to see more details for.
Review an agent's historical adherence
The detailed historical adherence view displays the agent's whole shift. A dark red, horizontal line indicates the periods when the agent was out of adherence. The total adherence percentage for the day is shown in the top left corner. If you are looking at an ongoing shift, the adherence percentage shows the adherence value up until now.
If the agent was late for work, the arrival time is indicated by a vertical orange line in the shift. The number of minutes that the agent was late is displayed.
To review the adherence information, expand the activity that you want to explore in the list of activities. When expanding an activity, you'll see a row for each state change during that activity. It displays the exact time for the state change, the duration, the rule that applies for this activity and state combination and if the agent was in or out of adherence.
NOTE The list of activities only contains activities during which either the state or the rule changed at least once.
You can use the diamonds below the shift to further explore the adherence information. The diamonds represent all rule changes. Click a diamond to highlight the row for that rule change in the activity table and review the details.
The detailed historical adherence is available for today and 30 days back. Use the arrows in the top right corner to navigate between days.
Approve an occurrence where the agent was out of adherence as in adherence
In the Recorded adherence row below the shift, click the out of adherence section that you want to approve.
A list of all recorded out of adherence occurrences for today are shown in the Recorded adherence table below, with their start and end time. The start and end time of the currently selected occurrence is shown to the right.
If needed, adjust the start and end time to define the time period that you want to approve.
The green section in the Approved as in adherence row below the shift is adjusted to match the new start and end time.
Click Approve as in adherence.
- The green section in the approved as in adherence row turns a darker green to indicate that it is approved.
- The out of adherence line in the shift is removed for the approved time period.
- The adherence percentage is recalculated.
- The time period is added in the Approved as in adherence table.
NOTE The adherence percentage in the Historical overview is adjusted when you approve an occurrence of out of adherence as in adherence, and this is reflected in the Adherence per Agent report. The ready-time adherence reports are not affected as they are based on ready-time adherence. See About ready-time adherence for more information.
Remove a previous approval of an out of adherence occurrence
- Click to show the list of occurrences that are Approved as in adherence, below the shift.
- Click Remove for the period for which you want to remove the approval. The adherence percentage is once again recalculated and the out of adherence line re-added to the shift.
- About historical adherence
- Monitor agent adherence
- Monitor agent adherence
- Review historical adherence for a team
- Adjust adherence to neutral
- Group adherence states
- Create adherence rules
- Configure when adherence rules apply
- Track when agents are late
- Monitor agents’ focus and activity—View the apps and websites an agent used on a specific date