Create adherence rules
Create rules to make it easier to follow up on adherence. These rules define the conditions that you want to handle in different ways and possibly follow up on, for example Out of adherence, In adherence, Extra and Neutral. The rules are used to specify how to handle each combination of scheduled activity and agent state.
Video Overview: Real-Time Adherence | Get Inspired (length 4:30)
NOTE When these settings are changed, it might take up to 20 minutes before the changes take effect.
You have the Options > Manage real-time adherence permission.
Client > Options > Real-time adherence > Rules
Create a rule
- Click New.
- Enter a Name that clearly explains what the rule is.
- There is no need to enter a Staffing effect as this setting is no longer used.
Select the Adherence for this rule. This setting affects the adherence percentage for historical adherence and the out of adherence indication in the Monitor agents view.
- In adherence gives a positive effect on the agent's adherence percentage.
- Out of adherence gives a negative effect on the adherence percentage and indicate in the Monitor agents view that the agent is out of adherence.
- Neutral does not affect the adherence percentage at all, as this time is disregarded.
Pick a Color.
It is used to visualize if the agent is adhering to their schedule or not. This color shows immediately when an agent enters a state and activity combination that is connected to this rule.
Enter a Threshold value in seconds.
The threshold is used as a delay to show an alarm. If the threshold is exceeded before the state or activity change, the alarm is shown if it is enabled. If the agent state or schedule activity changes before the threshold value is reached and this rule no longer applies, no alarm is shown.
Select the Alarm check box to show alarms for this rule.
Alarms are used to highlight the situations that need to be addressed. In the RTA view, you can filter the view to only show agents who are in alarm. Do not use alarms for situations that do not need to be addressed.
Pick an Alarm color.
The alarm color is used to visualize if the agent is currently in an alarm. It shows when the alarm threshold has been exceeded.
- Click Apply to save.
Delete a rule
- Select the rule you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Click Apply to save.