Manage WFM user and agent access
Grant roles to give users or agents access to functionality and data in WFM. Revoke roles to limit access. This can be done for example for individual users or for multiple agents at once.
Change or remove identity logons
All changes related to roles and logons in web People are logged. Check the General Audit Trail report to see what changes were made, by who and when.
- You have the Web > People > Access management permission.
- To manage access for users who are not connected to any team, you have the Web > People > View users permission.
- Users or agents are added.
WFM > People > Access tab
Search for and select agents and users to work with
Select the date to search by.
The search result is dependent on the selected date. This is useful to find users who have a start date in the future, or to find who worked in a team on a given day in the past.
- If you want to show agents for selected teams and sites, click the Site/team field and select the check boxes for the sites and teams to show.
- Optionally, enter what to search for in the Search field to narrow the search further. You can search by name, employment number, role, skill, contract, part-time percentage and shift bag.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the respective column header to sort the search result on name or site and team.
- Select the check boxes for the agents or users to work with. The selected agents and users are shown in the active selection panel to the right.
NOTE You must have the Super administrator role to grant the Super administrator role to another user.
- Select the agents or users to grant roles to according to the instruction above. When you grant a role, it applies to all agents in the Active selection panel.
Click Actions and select Grant role.
The roles which at least one of the selected agents or users have are shown in the Current roles field. The roles you can grant are shown in the Available roles field.
- Select the check boxes for the roles to grant to the selected agents or users.
- Click Grant.
- Select the agents or users to grant roles to according to the instruction above. When you revoke a role, that applies to all agents in the Active selection panel.
- Click Actions and select Revoke role. The roles which at least one of the selected agents or users have are shown in the Revokable roles field.
- Select the check boxes for the roles to revoke from the selected agents or users.
- Click Revoke.
Define or change logons
IMPORTANT When you enter an email address as the identity logon in CalabrioWFM, an email is immediately triggered and sent to the user. With this email, the user can create a password and log in. Therefore, do not enter agents’ email addresses until you are ready for agents to log in.
- Select the agents or users to define logons for according to the instruction above.
Click Actions and select
Manage application logons orManage identity logons. See How authentication in Calabrio WFM works for more information on this.
Application logons are created locally in WFM and agents and users log in by entering their username and password.
Identity logon can use third-party authentication, such as authentication through Windows or Okta.
- Enter the new logon names for the selected agents and users. The logon names are immediately validated on uniqueness to prevent defining identical logons for different agents or users.
- Click Save.