Manage user information in the Custom view
Use the Custom view in People to show the information that is relevant to you.
All changes made in the web People tool are logged. Check the General Audit Trail report to see what changes were made, by who and when.
NOTE All searches in the People tool are dependent on the selected date. This is useful for example to find users who have a start date in the future or to find who worked in a team on a given day in the past. This can also be used to check for example if a future team change has already been configured and if it was done correctly.
- You have the Web > People permission and if needed additional underlying permissions to view or change data.
- Users or agents are added.
WFM > People > Basic info tab
Select what information to show in the table
- Click the Settings button.
- Select the check boxes for the information to show in the table. The changes are automatically applied and saved.
Search for and select agents and users to work with
Select the date to search by.
The search result is dependent on the selected date. This is useful to find users who have a start date in the future, or to find who worked in a team on a given day in the past.
- If you want to show agents for selected teams and sites, click the Site/team field and select the check boxes for the sites and teams to show.
- Optionally, enter what to search for in the Search field to narrow the search further. You can search by name, employment number, role, skill, contract, part-time percentage and shift bag.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the respective column header to sort the search result.
- Select the check boxes for the agents or users to work with. The selected agents and users are shown in the active selection panel to the right.