General Audit Trail report
View what changes were made, when, and by whom. You can search by either who made the change or in which context the change was made.
The report answers questions like:
- Who granted the Team leader role to Ashley?
- Has any new employees been imported this week?
- When was the staffing from the external supplier imported?
- Who approved John's late arrival as In adherence?
The general audit trail tracks for example the following changes:
- Granting or revoking roles in the People tool on web.
- Changing the application or identity logon in the People tool on web.
- Changing user information in the People tool on web.
- Importing new employees using the file import.
- Changing the default values for the new employee import.
- Changing permission roles.
- Importing queue data via the web Forecasts tool.
- Applying suggested updated forecast.
Schedules and staffing
- Import staffing from external suppliers via the BPO Exchange functionality.
- Removing imported staffing from external suppliers.
- Importing or copying schedules from one scenario to another.
- Approving an agent's occurrence of out of adherence as in adherence.
- Adjusting the adherence to neutral for all agents.
- Changes in access management made in the People module in the WFM client are not shown in the General audit trail report.
- Schedule changes are tracked in the Schedule Audit Trail report
WFM > Reports > General audit trail
- Schedule Audit Trail report
- WFM standard reports
- Audit user and system changes for QM and Analytics—Audit all changes for the rest of the Calabrio ONE suite