The ACD Configuration page lets you set up a connection between Calabrio ONE and one or more ACDs.
- You have the Administer ACD Configuration permission (see Manage roles and permissions for QM and Analytics).
The Data Server service is installed on a server with access to the Calabrio ONE system before you test the ACD connection.
NOTE The installation file for the Data Server service is located on the Downloads page (see Access Smart Desktop and Calabrio ONE Data Server installers). If the Data Server service is not installed when you test the connection, you receive the following error message: “Error: Please verify gathering service is running.”
Application Management > Global > System Configuration > ACD Configuration
Add an ACD
- Select a tenant.
- Click Add. The ACD Details dialog box opens. To configure Twilio or UJET click Configure Twilio for a Twilio ACD, or click Configure uJet for a UJET ACD.
- Select the type of ACD from the Select ACD drop-down list.
- Enter the ACD’s name in the Name field.
- Click OK. The ACD Details dialog box closes, and configuration options display on the ACD Configuration page.
Configure the ACD by completing the fields. See the links below for ACD-specific instructions.
- Connection settings for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Connection settings for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Connection settings for Cisco Webex Contact Center
- Connection settings for Avaya CM with Contact Center Elite
- Connection settings for Avaya IP Office with ACCS
- Connection settings for Five9
- Connection settings for InContact
- Connection settings for generic ACDs
- Connection settings for Amazon Connect
- Connection settings for Serenova
- Connection settings for Eventide NexLog
- Connection settings for Twilio Flex
- Connection settings for UJET
- Click Test Connection to ensure your entries are correct and Calabrio ONE is connected to the ACD.
- When the connection tests successfully, click Save.
Delete or modify an ACD
- To delete an ACD, select the ACD, click Delete, and click Yes.
- To modify an ACD, select the ACD, edit the fields as desired, and click Save.
- To change the name of an ACD, select the ACD, click Edit, change the name in the Name field, click OK, and click Save.