Add a report to a dashboard
You can view reports separately, or you can combine reports on a dashboard to access them more easily.
For more information about dashboards, see the Beginner’s Guide to Data Explorer Dashboards.
- On the Data Explorer page, click New Dashboard (upper left corner of the page).
- Click Add Panels.
- Select Report from the drop-down list. Your cursor turns into a + when you hover over the blank dashboard.
Click and drag your cursor to set the size and location for the report.
NOTE If you’re putting multiple reports on a dashboard, give each report enough space. They won’t be useful if they’re too small. The exact size you need varies by report.
- Click Edit in the upper right corner of the report panel.
- Select Properties from the drop-down list. The Report Properties window opens.
- Click Selection.
- Select the report.
- Click Apply. The Report Properties window closes, and the report appears in the panel.
- (Optional) repeat steps 2–9 to until you are finished adding reports to this dashboard.
- Click Save (upper left corner of the page). The Unsaved Dashboard window opens.
- Enter a name for your new dashboard and click Save. The Unsaved Dashboard window closes, and your dashboard appears!
Keep learning about Data Explorer
Our Data Explorer library has a great collection of guides for people who are new to Data Explorer or are looking to grow their skills. Check them out!
- Beginner’s Guide to Data Explorer Dashboards—An intro to the basics of dashboards
- Beginner’s Guide to Data Explorer Reports—An intro to the basics of reports
- Data Explorer Quick Start Guide: Build a QM Evaluation Report—Step-by-step guide to building a report on evaluation scores
- Data Explorer Quick Start Guide: Monitor Today’s Contact Volumes and Recordings—Build reports that help you keep track of contacts coming in today
- Data Explorer Quick Start Guide: Build a Report on Call Recording Events—Step-by-step guide to building a report on hold, pause, silence, and talk over events
- Data Explorer Quick Start Guide: Build a Report on Phrase Hits—Create a report on hits from a specific phrase category for the past six months
- Data Explorer Quick Start Guide: Build a Report on Analytics Phrase Hits by Agent—Create a report on phrase hits from the past week, broken down by agent
For intermediate users
- Data Explorer : Filter Reports on Your Dashboard—Reduce the list of reports you need to wade through by adding interactive filters
- Data Explorer : Customize a Report’s Appearance—Make your reports more useful by changing how they look
- Data Explorer: Create a Drill-Through Dashboard—Start with the big picture and dig into the details