Export forecast to another business unit
Export a percentage of the multisite skill forecast to another business unit. When the forecast on a multisite skill is exported, one or more of the sub-skills are connected to selected target skills in business unit. The multisite skill distribution template defines the percentage of the forecast that is exported for each sub-skill.
- You have the Forecasts > Export forecast to other business unit permission.
- A multisite skill is created.
- A forecast is created for the multisite skill.
- There is a skill in another business unit to export to.
Client > Forecasts
Export a multisite skill forecast to another business unit
- Right-click the channel type and select Export.
- Select Export to business unit and click Next.
- Select the check boxes for the multisite skills to export from and click Next.
For each sub-skill to export, select the target skill in the other business unit. Click the button with the ellipsis, select the target skill and click OK.
A sub-skill can only export to one target skill. If there are sub-skills that you don't want to export from, leave them without a selected target skill.
- Click Next.
- Define the date period for which to export the forecast and click Finish.
- The job status view opens. Keep it open to see the progress, or click Hide. You can check the progress later in the Job history view. See Review forecast job history