Manage workflow control sets
Workflow control sets are rules that mainly define when agents can perform certain tasks and what rules and validations to apply for those tasks.
Create new workflow control sets, select which workflow control set to edit and delete workflow control sets that are no longer in use in the top section of the workflow control set view.
Create a separate workflow control set for each group of agents that you want to set up unique rules for. For example, set up separate workflow control sets for fixed employees and hourly employees or for agents in two different countries where different labor laws apply.
- You have the Options permission.
Client > Options > Scheduling > Workflow control set
Create a new workflow control set
- Click on New in the top section of the page to add a new workflow control set.
- Add a Description for the set.
Continue to add settings in the various tabs.
- Basic, see Set up basic workflow control set rules
- Absence requests, see Create rules to handle absence requests.
- Shift trade requests, see Create rules to handle shift trade requests.
- Overtime requests, see Create rules to handle overtime requests.
- Self-scheduling, see Create rules to handle self-scheduling.
- Click Apply to save. Connect the workflow control set to the agents in People to use these rules for them.
Delete a workflow control set
Delete workflow control sets that are no longer in use.
- Select the workflow control set to delete from the list.
- Click Delete in the top section of the page.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Click Apply to save.