View a schedule overview for a week (Schedules tool)
Get an overview of the schedules for the full week in the Schedules week view. The schedules in the week view are always shown in your time zone, that is the defined time zone of the logged in user.
For days with shifts, the name and color of the shift category and the start and end time of the shift are displayed. Days off have gray diagonal stripes.
If overtime is scheduled on a day, this is highlighted with an Overtime label.
For days with full-day absences, the name and color of the absence type are displayed. If a full-day absence is on a day off, the name and color of the absence type are shown with diagonal stripes. Part-day absences are not shown in the week view.
If a day is blank, no shift is scheduled. A meeting or personal activity can still be scheduled for the agent on that day, but if they are not connected to a shift they are neither shown in the Schedules tool, nor to the agent in MyTime.
NOTE If other users have made schedule changes for the selected week and the selected teams, the Refresh button is available. Click the Refresh button to load the latest schedule changes.
- You have the Web > Schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
WFM > Schedules > Week view
NOTE If you don't see Schedules in the menu, select Teams and then click to try Schedules at the top of the page.
Select the agents to view schedules for by their teams, sites, skills, or by group pages. Combine several items to show agents with a specific combination of settings.
EXAMPLE The London and Paris sites and the Full-time contract are selected. The agents who have the Full-time contract and who work in either the London or the Paris site are shown.
NOTE You cannot select both skills and skill groups at the same time. If you select a skill, any previously selected skill group is removed from the selection, and the other way around.
- Click Select sites / teams / skills. When a selection is already made, the field states the selected items.
- Click an arrow to expand the Sites, Skills, Skill groups or any group page and then select the check boxes for the ones to open. If there are many items in the list, type in the field to find the ones you are looking for more easily.
- Click in the date field to select a specific date. The week which contains that date is shown.
- Use the arrows next to the date selection to go to previous or next week.
NOTE The date you select affects which agents you see. For example, if you are viewing schedules for Team A, the list shows the schedule for the agents who belong to Team A on the selected date.