Schedule days off manually
Days off are normally scheduled by the automatic scheduling. They are then placed either by what is defined in the contract schedule or by a restriction, for example a rotation or the agents' preferences.
Sometimes there is a need to schedule a day off manually, for example around public holidays.
If you schedule a day off manually for fixed employees, and that day off is in addition to the normal number of days off for the schedule period, there must be tolerance on the agents' contracts to handle that.
- You have the Schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > Modify schedules permission and the underlying Modify assignment permissions.
- You have the Global functions > View unpublished schedules permission to add days off for unpublished periods.
- You have opened the Schedules module for the agents and period to work with.
Client > Schedules > Open schedules
Schedule a day off
- Select the agents and the date to schedule the day off on.
- Right-click and select Add day off.
- Select which Day off to schedule, if there are more than one.
- Click OK to add the day off.