View a team’s performance
The Team Dashboard shows you the performance of the teams that you have permission to see. You can see performance information for one team at a time.
Each metric on the dashboard reflects scores from an evaluation form. If evaluators use a single form to score all the team’s contacts, only one metric appears on the dashboard. If evaluators use different forms to score the team’s contacts, the dashboard contains multiple metrics.
Data on this dashboard is updated once a day. The exact time is different for each customer.
- Your organization uses Calabrio Quality Management and Performance Coaching.
- You have the Performance Coach or Performance Administrator permission.
- You have scope over at least one team in Calabrio ONE.
- You are using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Performance Coaching is not supported in other browsers.
Performance Coaching > Team Performance
View performance for a specific team
- Select a group from the Groups drop-down list.
- Select a team from the Teams drop-down list.
- Click a metric in the Metrics section. A graph showing the scores over time appears. The solid black line indicates the team’s scores, and the gray dotted line indicates the goal score. Hover over a point in the graph for more information.
- To see data from a different time period, select Weekly or Monthly from the drop-down in the Metrics section. The week starts on Sunday.
View performance for a specific agent
The Performance Trend section shows scores for each agent within the team you selected, separated by metric.
- (Optional) To sort the lists of agents by high score or low score, toggle the Low Performers | High Performers switch.
- Hover over the agent’s name and click Trend. The Performance Trend window opens. Hover over a point in the graph for more information.
View coaches’ performance
The Coaching Comparison section shows whether coaches are improving agent performance. Do agents meet their commitments after being coached?
|What it means
The coach is mostly effective in helping agents meet their commitments.
The coach is mostly ineffective in helping agents meet their commitments.
The coach has no impact on agents’ ability to meet their commitments.
The coach has not completed any coaching sessions.
Create a coaching session
- Hover over the agent’s name and click Coach. The Coaching Session page opens. See Create a coaching session for more information.
Recognize an agent who met their coaching commitment
The Task Manager section lists agents who either did or did not meet their coaching commitments by the due date. If the Task column says Recognition, the agent met their commitment.
- Click the Recognition task. The Task Manager page opens. See Follow up on completed performance goals for more information.
Follow up with an agent who did not meet their coaching commitment
The Task Manager section lists agents who either did or did not meet their coaching commitments by the due date. If the Task column says Follow Up, the agent did not meet their commitment.
- Click the Follow Up task. The Task Manager page opens. See Follow up on completed performance goals for more information.
- View a single agent’s performance
- View performance for the whole organization
- Create a coaching session—Specify performance goals for an agent and due dates for those goals
- Follow up on completed performance goals—Recognize agents who have met performance goals, and coach agents who are still struggling
- Manage Performance Coaching metrics and behaviors—Configure Performance Coaching for your organization