A report in Insights can have several pages, similar to worksheets in Microsoft Excel. Each page has one report canvas where you can put several visualizations.
- You have the Insights > Create/edit report permission.
WFM > Insights
Create a new page
- Select a report and go to Edit mode.
- In the Page panel at the bottom of the view, click the plus sign. The new page appears and is automatically named for example Page 1.
- Click Save.
Rename a page
- In the Page panel at the bottom of the view, double-click the title of the page and enter a new name.
- Confirm by selecting the Enter key.
Duplicate a page
- Select the page to duplicate.
- Click the Duplicate this page button in the Report panel.
Delete a page
- In the Page panel at the bottom of the view, click the small X button in the upper right corner on the page to delete.
- Click Delete to confirm.