Add one or several measures to a visualizationTo form your own report, you add one or several measures to a visualization. You have several methods to choose from how to add measures into a visualization, see the alternatives under the step-by-step section below.
See About measures in combination with dimensions for more information about the measures.
- You have the Insights > Create/edit report permission.
WFM > Insights
- Select a measure from the Fields panel. Use the search at the top of the panel for fast finding the one you are looking for.
To get the measure to a visualization you have several methods to choose from, you can:
- Drag the measure directly to a visualization on a page.
- Drag the measure to an empty spot on the page to create a new visualization. Select another visualization type to easily change the type of visualization.
- Drag the measure to a particular field in the Visualizations panel, for example the Value field. It is possible to add several measures to the same field. Move the measures up and down to adjust the order of the measures.
- Select the check box to the left of the measure. If a visualization is selected, the measure shows up there. If no visualization is selected, a new visualization is automatically created. Select another visualization type to easily change the type of visualization.
- Click Save.
Remove a measure from a visualization
- Select the visualization you want to edit.
- In the Visualizations panel, find the measure to remove.
- Click on the X button on the right side of the measure.
- Click Save.