Check the shift trade board for trades
Use the shift trade bulletin board to see if someone else has posted a shift that you want.
There are different ways to trade your shift.
- Check the shift trade board to see if someone wants to trade a shift that you want, described on this page.
- Send a shift trade request to another agent.
- Post your shift to the shift trade board, with conditions for what type of shift you want in return.
NOTE You will only see other agents' posts on the shift trade bulletin board if what you have scheduled for that day matches what they have said they want.
- You have the MyTime > Shift trade board permission.
- To enter a subject or message, you have the MyTime > Free text in requests permission.
- A period is open for shift trade requests in your workflow control set.
WFM > MyTime > Requests tab
Trade shifts using the shift trade bulletin board
Check the shift trade bulletin board to find shifts and send a request to trade.
- Select Shift trade board.
Select the date when you want to trade.
Any available trades are shown. You will only see shifts, days off and empty days available for trade if what you have scheduled for that day matches what the other agent has said they want.
- Click the shift, day off or empty day that you want.
Enter a Subject and a Message. These are shown for the agent you send the request to.
NOTE If the shift trade bulletin board trading is set to be anonymous, you cannot enter any subject or message.
- Click Send to send the shift trade request.
Follow up on your shift trade request
Use the request list to follow up on your shift trade requests, both the ones you sent and the ones from others. In the request list you can also delete a request.
- For more information on how to follow up on a request or delete your request, see View your requests.