View your statistics
Why might you want to look at your statistics? Your supervisor says that you’re spending too much time between finishing a call and taking the next one, and you’re trying to be faster. Or your supervisor has set a new team goal to finish after-call work more quickly, and you want to see how well you’re meeting the goal. The Reporting section gives you the numbers for these situations and more.
- Click Reports in the top menu and select My Report. A dashboard with statistics for yesterday appears.
- (Optional) Click a statistic for more information. Click Overview to go back to the dashboard.
- (Optional) Click the calendar icon to see information for a different date.
Here’s what the numbers on your dashboard mean:
- Ready time adherence: How much of your time you spent doing the activity you were scheduled for. A high percentage means that you were ready to handle contacts when you were scheduled to.
- Ready Time / Scheduled Ready Time: Of the time you were scheduled to be available to handle contacts, how much of that time were you actually available? You’re considered “available” if you are waiting for a call, on a call, or doing after-call work.
- Average handling time: On average, how long it took you to handle a contact, from answering the phone to finishing the after-call work.
- Average talk time: On average, how long it took you to handle a contact, not including after-call work.
- Average after call work: On average, how long it took you to wrap up the paperwork after a call.
- Answered calls: How many calls you answered on this day.