Handle all types of requests from agents in the web Requests tool. The requests are shown with for example the agent's name, the current status of the request, and information on whether any contract rules would be broken if you approve the request.
Review the information at hand, and then select requests to approve or deny them. If needed, you can send messages to an agent before approving their request, for example to ask clarifying questions.
- Review absence and text requests
- Review allowance when approving absence requests
- Review overtime requests
- Review shift trade requests
- Save searches you use often (Teams tool)
- How using budget allowance works