Create columns for agent information in WFM
Create optional columns to store any information related to the agents. The information stored in optional columns can be used to search or sort agents in People.
Optional columns can be set as dynamic group pages. This means that the agents are divided into groups based on the information in this column. These groups can be used to select agents in many areas of the system, for example in the reports. When values in the optional column change, the related dynamic group pages update automatically to reflect this change.
- You have the Options permission.
Client > Options > Optional column
Create an optional column
- Click New optional column.
- Enter a Name. The name of the optional column is used as a header in People and as a name for the dynamic group page.
- Select the Dynamic group page check box to create a dynamic group page based on this optional column.
- Click Apply to save.
Delete an optional column
Delete optional columns that are no longer in use and for which you no longer need to keep the history.
1. Select the optional column to delete in the Optional column menu.
2. Click Delete optional column.
3. Click Yes to the confirmation question.
4. Click Apply to save.