Tag schedule days
Use schedule tags to mark days with a custom definition. Tags can be added manually, to days that are changed in the automatic scheduling or optimization and to days where manual changes are done.
The schedule tags can be used to lock all days with a certain tag, to prevent that it is changed by mistake.
EXAMPLE The automatic tag is set to "Manual". All days where you perform manual changes, for example adding absences or moving lunches, are then automatically tagged with the tag "Manual". Lock the days tagged with “Manual”, to prevent those days from being changed by the optimization.
- You have the Schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > Modify schedules permission and the underlying Modify assignment permission.
- You have the Global functions > View unpublished schedules permission.
- Schedule tags are created. See Create schedule tags.
Client > Schedules > Open schedule
Tag schedule days manually
- Select the days to tag in the Schedule view.
- Click the small arrow next to Set tag and select the schedule tag to use.
Automatically tag days where the schedule is changed manually
- Select the tag to use in the Auto tag menu. Days where you make manual changes are then automatically tagged with the selected tag.
Tag schedule days that are changed by automatic scheduling or optimization
- Select the days to schedule or optimize.
- Open the scheduling or optimization options.
- Select the schedule tag you want to add in the Tag changes with menu.
- Start scheduling or optimizing. All days that are scheduled, respective the days that are changed by the optimization are tagged with the selected tag.
Remove schedule tags
- Select all days where you want to remove any set schedule tag.
- Click the small arrow next to Set tag and select <None>. The previously set tags are removed from the selected days.