Select agents and period to schedule
Select the agents whose schedules you want to review or work with. Then select the period and the scenario to open.
Only schedules in the default scenario can be published and available to agents.
When you open schedules for a selected period, schedules for a longer period than that are often loaded in the background. The loaded period covers the full schedule period for all agents, plus some time before and after the schedule period. The reason is the need to ensure that all conditions are fulfilled, for example contract rules and scheduling settings.
The full period for which schedules are loaded is stated within parentheses at the top of the schedules view.
- You have the Schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
Client > Schedules
Open schedules for selected agents
Select the agents to open schedules for.
Select based on business hierarchy or based on groups like for example agents with a specific skill. Select the Ctrl key and then click the sites, teams or groups you want to open if you want to select more than one.
- Right-click and select Open.
- Define the period to view or work with.
- Select a Scenario.
Select the check boxes for what you want to load when opening the schedules. The schedules open faster if you only select the ones you need.
NOTE Forecasts and Load requests must be selected when opening the schedules if they are needed. Shrinkage, Calculations and Validations can be turned on later, while working with the schedules.
- Forecasts—Loads the forecasts for all relevant skills for the selected agents. This is required to view any forecast information and to run the automatic scheduling.
- Shrinkage—Loads information about the shrinkage for the relevant skills. This is required to view the forecast with shrinkage applied.
- Calculations—Required to show staffing and to perform the resource calculation when for example adding activities or absences.
- Validations—Required to display warnings when work rules are broken.
- Load requests—Required to see and handle requests in the Requests view.
- Click OK.