Import schedules from another scenario
Import the schedule from a selected scenario to the default scenario.
The purpose is to prepare the schedule in a separate scenario and then import it to the default scenario when it’s ready. Therefore, all absences and meetings in the default scenario are kept when importing the schedule from the other scenario. Any meetings scheduled in the scenario that you are importing from are not imported.
All individual schedule changes made by the schedule import are listed in the Schedule audit trail report. The action of importing schedules is listed in the General audit trail report.
- You have the Schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > Modify schedules permission and the underlying Modify assignment permission.
- You have the Global functions > View unpublished schedules permission.
- Alternative scenarios are created.
Client > Schedules > Open schedule
Import schedules from another scenario to the default scenario
- Open the File menu and select Import schedule.
- Select for which date period to import schedules. You can copy maximum two months at a time.
- Select from which scenario to import schedules.
- Select for which parts of the organization to import schedules, either by selecting sites or teams on the Business hierarchy tab or by selecting skills on the Skills tab.
- Click Import to import schedules from the selected scenario to the default scenario.