Copy schedules to another scenario
Copy the schedule from one scenario to another scenario for a selected period. This creates an exact copy of all shifts, absences, personal activities and overtime in the source scenario and saves it in the target scenario.
Any meetings in the source scenario which are created in the WFM client are not copied. Meetings in the source scenario which are created in the web Meetings tool are copied and they cannot be deleted from the target scenario. If the meetings created in the web Meetings tool are moved or deleted in the default scenario, those changes are reflected in the target scenario.
The shifts, absences, personal activities and overtime in the selected target scenario are overwritten. Meetings created directly in the target scenario using the WFM client are not overwritten.
The action of copying schedules is listed in the General audit trail report.
- You have the Schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > Modify schedules permission and the underlying Modify assignment permission.
- You have the Global functions > View unpublished schedules permission.
- Alternative scenarios are created.
Client > Schedules > Open schedule
Copy schedules from one scenario to another
NOTE Any schedule in the selected target scenario is overwritten.
- Open the File menu and select Copy schedule.
- Select for which date period to copy schedules. You can copy maximum two months at a time.
- Select from which scenario to copy schedules.
- Select to which scenario to copy schedules.
- Select for which parts of the organization to copy schedules, either by selecting sites or teams on the Business hierarchy tab or by selecting skills on the Skills tab.
- Click Copy to copy schedules.