Adjust agents' preferences
Adjust the agents’ schedule preferences if they would cause issues when scheduling. Common issues are that agents have added too many days off or that they have not considered the nightly or weekly rest in their preferences.
Use the Restrictions view to identify if agents have added preferences that conflict with any work rules or other restrictions. See Review conflicting restrictions for more information.
You can also add agents’ preferences for them if they for some reason cannot add them themselves before the period for entering preference closes.
Use the Restrictions tab in the agent Info view to review the restrictions that apply to each day. See Review agent details for more information.
- You have the Schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > Modify schedules permission and the underlying Modify person restriction permission.
- You have the Global functions > View unpublished schedules permission.
Client > Schedules > Open schedule
Adjust or add agent preferences
- Right-click the day in the Schedule view or Restrictions view and select Add preference.
Change the agents’ preference.
NOTE If agents can enter extended preferences, where they can set start and end time intervals and activity preferences, ensure to also check the Extended and Activity tabs.
- Click OK.
Delete agent preferences
Delete an agent’s preferences for one or several days if their preferences are causing conflicts with work rules or other restrictions. Note that you cannot restore any deleted preferences.
NOTE This action deletes both the preferences and any hourly availability for the selected day.
- Select the agent in the Schedule view.
- Go to the Restrictions view.
- Select the agent whose restrictions you need to delete.
- Select the days where you want to delete the preferences.
- Click Delete.