Compare predicted with actual service level
Compare the predicted service level (PSL) with the actual service level on the Performance tab in Intraday. The abandon rate and the average speed of answer are also presented. The abandon rate is only shown for Inbound telephony and Chat skills.
The chart shows the data interval by interval. The averages based on the actual call data are shown in a table below the chart. These averages are calculated based on the total volume for all intervals up until the latest updated interval, and not as an average of the values for each interval. Therefore, an interval with a high volume will have a larger impact on the average of the day than an interval with a low volume.
- PSL is calculated based on the forecasted values up until the latest interval. When calculating the PSL in Intraday, the skill shrinkage and the agents’ proficiency are not considered. The PSL for previous days is not updated if retroactive schedule changes are made for periods more than 24 hours back.
- The actual service level is calculated based on the workload settings for calculated volume. The abandon rate is calculated based on the offered volume.
- You have the Web > Intraday permission.
WFM > Intraday > Performance tab
Click in the field at the top of the page and select the skill or skill group to view data for.
If a skill group is selected, you can expand to show the included skills above the tabs. Click a skill to see data for only that skill. Click All to go back to viewing data for all skills in the skill group.
Compare predicted service level with actual service level
The vertical line indicates the time when the view last was updated with new data. Hover the cursor over the any interval in the chart to view the values that specific interval.
Hover a measure in the legend to highlight it. It is also possible to click a measure in the legend to hide it. This makes it easier to focus on the measures that are important to you. Click the measure again to show it.
Select which day to view
Today's values are shown by default. Show data up to 7 days back or 1 day forward.
- Click on a day in the day section in the top right corner. For example, -3 means three days back.
Export intraday data to an Excel file
Export the data presented in the Intraday charts to an Excel file for further custom reporting. The export shows the total values for each column. When exporting today's values, all columns which contains actual values only have values up until the latest interval. The same applies to forecasted volume and forecasted average handling time, to make it possible to compare the forecasted total to the corresponding actual total.
- Select the day to export data for.
Select the skill or skill group to export data for.
NOTE The data for all the skills in the selected skill group is exported, even if you have clicked to show only one of those skills in the view.
Click Export to Excel.
The intraday data for the selected day is exported to an Excel file.