Troubleshoot log in issues for Calabrio ONE
Listed below are common issues when logging into New Calabrio ONE and troubleshooting steps.
IMPORTANT Before a user can log in, an administrator has to create an identity for the user in Calabrio ONE. Administrators must navigate to Application Management > User Configuration > Users to create new users.
IMPORTANT A user's email addresses must be valid and configured on the customer SMTP prior to adding a new user to Calabrio ONE or updating an existing user's email address in Calabrio ONE. Otherwise, Calabrio ONE cannot send emails to the user's email address. This message is only applicable to organizations that have configured users to receive activation and welcome emails to set their passwords.
Activation link expired
The link in your activation email can only be used once, and it works for 24 hours. If you were not able to use the link in your activation email follow the procedure below.
- Navigate to the Calabrio ONE login page.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Next.
- Click Direct Login.
- Click Forgot my password!. Follow the prompts to create a new password. This will activate your account.
You log in but there are no tabs in the navigation bar. You see the following message. “This user does not have permission to access this application. Please contact your system administrator and ensure that your license is configured correctly.”
- Log out of Calabrio ONE by hovering over your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Log out.
Remove all the cookies for the Calabrio ONE site and try again.
NOTE The method for removing cookies varies depending on your web browser.
You did not receive an activation email or forgotten password email
- Check your email spam folder or junk folder.
- Ensure that the email address, “[email protected],” is not blocked by your IT department.