Log in to Calabrio ONE
IMPORTANT Before a user can log in, an administrator has to create an identity for the user in Calabrio ONE. Administrators must navigate to Application Management > User Configuration > Users to create new users.
To log in for the first time:
- You received an activation email from Calabrio ONE Support Services after an administrator created your user identity in Calabrio ONE.
- Follow the link provided in the email. The link directs you to the Calabrio ONE login page.
- Enter a unique password that adheres to the password complexity requirements.
- Click Next.
The following table describes the fields on the Login page.
Your password. This is the password initially assigned to you by your administrator.
Follow the prompts to continue to Calabrio ONE.
Forgot my password!
Reset your password.
Password complexity requirements
Passwords must conform to the following rules.
- Must be a minimum of 8 characters.
Must contain at least one of each of the following.
! # $ % & ( ) , . / : ; = ? @ ^ ` |
- Cannot contain your name or email address.
NOTE Passwords do not expire.