Import queue data
Use the web Forecasts tool to import queue data. The queue data that you import can then be connected to a new skill or to an existing skill.
The queue data import automatically adjusts the open hours. Therefore, make sure that the import file only includes the intervals that belong to the date for which you are importing queue data. This is particularly important if the midnight break is not set at midnight for the skill connected to the queue.
EXAMPLE If the midnight break is set at 2:00 AM for a skill, make sure that the import file doesn't contain queue data for the intervals before 2:00 AM on the first day for which you are importing queue data.
You can follow up on when queue data was imported and by whom in the General Audit Trail report. The General Audit Trail report only shows when queue data has been imported via the web Forecasts tool, not when it was done in the client Forecasts module.
- You have the Web > Forecasts > Modify skill permission.
The dates to import queue date for must be created in the database. This can be done by running the Initial step in ETL for those dates.
NOTE This is normally only required if your system is recently set up. Reach out to Calabrio support if needed.
WFM > Forecasts
Import queue data
- Click Import and select Import queue data.
- Drop your queue data file in the gray area, or click the gray area to select the file. The queue data file must follow the specified format. See Queue data file format for more information.
A preview of the first 100 rows in the selected file is displayed. Review the rows and address any issues in the file before proceeding with the import.
Any format issues within the rows are highlighted. This can be for example if the date or time format is wrong, or if fields that should contain numeric values do not. Hover any highlighted field to show a tooltip with details.
- Select the Time zone to use in the import. The times and dates in the queue data are stored according to the selected time zone.
- Click Import.
A progress bar is shown. When it turns green, the import is completed. Click OK to import another file.NOTE
- The rows are imported in batches. Any already imported batches are kept if the import for some reason fails in a later batch.
- If the import fails, a message is shown above the table. The message states the issue and on which row it is. Address the issue and then rerun the import. If any values have changed for the already imported batches, the previous values are replaced.