Create a budget group
Group skills in a budget group to create a staffing budget for those skills. Put skills that share resources in the same budget group. Resources are shared between two skills when there are agents that have both skills. If an agent gets an absence request approved, the staffing level of all skills within the budget group will be affected, directly or indirectly.
NOTE Do not include the same skill in more than one budget group. If you do, the agents who belong to this budget group will be counted twice when creating staffing budgets.
- You have the Budgets permission.
Client > Budgets
Create a new budget group
Group skills that share resources in a budget group.
- Right-click on Budgeting and select New budget group.
- Enter a Name.
Enter the number of Days per year.
Enter 365 if you are using a Western culture setting. There is no need to adjust for the leap year.
Enter 354 if you are using an Arabic culture with a lunar-based calendar.
- Select the Time zone for the budget group skills.
- The time zone is used when loading forecasted hours for the skills.
- Select the Skills to include and move them to the box to the right.
- Click Finish.