Use the QM Global Settings page to configure settings for Quality Management that apply to all users. Changed settings do not take effect until the users log in again.
Note the following information about several fields on this page:
- Screen Recording Extension—When you enter a value in this field, after-call-work screen recording continues when a new call starts unless you select Stop Extended Screen Recording on new call. This additional screen recording can consume storage resources.
- Root Audio Recording Retention Time—To see audio root recordings on the Recordings page, use the Search Scope filter and select Root Calls.
- Root Screen Recording Retention Time—Screen root recordings never appear on the Recordings page.
- First Calling/First Called—The first calling number and the first called number are both captured at the start of a call. A number is not captured if its check box is cleared. Instead, the second calling number or the second called number is captured.
- Display Contacts in User’s Time Zone—This check box controls the Date, Time, and Time Zone fields on the Recordings and Contact Queue pages. All time-and-date filters (for example, Time Range and Specific Date) always search for contacts in the time zone of the capture source, even if this check box is selected.
- Smart Desktop Client - Screen Recording Priority—After saving any change to this setting, you must log in to the server where the CTI service is running and restart the CTI service for the change to take effect.
About screen recording priority
Smart Desktop Client - Screen Recording Priority allows you to select a preferred priority of which screen is recorded for screen monitoring when the same user is logged into both a thin client and an end-point (PC) concurrently. Meaning, the same user’s AD login is used to sign into both an end-point and a thin client at the same time. Calabrio ONE registers Thin Client Users as Smart Desktop Client (SDC) connections to server operating systems such as Windows Server 2016. Calabrio ONE registers End-Points Users (PC) as SDC connections to desktop operating systems such as Windows 10. With screen monitoring, you can view an agent’s screen activity, whether or not that agent is on a call. See Monitor agents in real time for more information about Live Screen Monitoring.
If the connection to a selected priority is lost, Calabrio ONE won’t start recording on a different priority setting until the next active call.
EXAMPLE If Thin Client Users is selected as your screen recording priority, and the connection to your thin client is lost during a call, Calabrio ONE won’t start recording on the lower, End-Points Users (PC), priority until a new call starts.
NOTE If Screen Recording Priority is changed while an agent is on a call, the change does not affect that call but will take place with subsequent calls after the call has ended.