Download Data Server logs
On the Data Server Logs page, you can request log files from the data servers in your system, monitor the progress of the logs as they are compressed into a ZIP file, and download the logs when they are ready. If the Retrieve Data Server Logs Error and Retrieve Data Server Logs Success notifications are enabled, you can also download the logs from the notification you receive when Calabrio ONE has finished processing your request.
You can request logs for only one Data Server at a time.
You have the Agent Monitoring permission.
Application Management > Global > Monitoring > Data Server Logs
Download Data Server logs
The Data Server Logs page has three sections: Data Server Logs, Log Filter, and Log Requests.
In the Data Server Logs table, select the Data Server with the logs you want to retrieve.
Logs can have a Connected status of True or False. True indicates the Data Server is connected. False indicates the Data Server is disconnected. You cannot request logs for shared Data Servers or for Data Servers that have a Connected status of false.
NOTE In the Version field, if the version of the Data Server is earlier than 10.3.4, Calabrio ONE does not add your request to the Log Requests table. Instead, you receive a notification when the logs are ready to be downloaded. To be notified, you must be enabled to receive the Retrieve Data Server Logs Error and the Retrieve Data Server Logs Success notifications (see Configure notifications).
Configure the Log FilterDate Range (optional, leave the Start Date and End Date fields blank to request the entire log) and File Type.
The File Type options are as follows:
- ctiService.dbg — The debug log files for the CTI service.
- ctiService.log — The log files for the CTI service.
- dataGathering.dbg — The debug log files for the Data Gathering service.
- dataGathering.log — The log files for the Data Gathering service.
- siprec.dbg — The debug log files for the SIPREC service.
- siprec.log — The log files for the SIPREC service.
- voiceRecordServer.dbg — The debug files for the Voice Record Server service.
- voiceRecordServer.log — The log files for the Voice Record Server service.
Click Request Logs. Calabrio ONE adds your request to the Log Requests table. Logs can have the following statuses: Success, Timed Out, and In Progress. You can also receive an error message. Check that the data server is connected if you receive an error message.
Once your request has a status of Success, click the Download icon. The logs are downloaded as a ZIP file named data_server_logs_<request number>.zip.
You can download the logs for up to three days after your request.
- Configure the Data Server for QM and Analytics —Learn more about data server configuration for tenants.
- Monitor Data Server status