Monitor Data Server status
The Data Server Status page allows you to monitor the status of the configured Data Servers. You can view if the connection status is currently connected or disconnected, and you can view the date and time of the last received event for each data server.
Application Management > Global > Monitoring > Data Server Status
View data server status
A list of configured data servers displays. Click Refresh to update the list. Among the fields for each data server are:
- Connection — The connection status of the configured Data Server, which can either be connected or disconnected.
- Enabled Features — A list of the configured Data Server configuration features found on the Configure the Data Server page.
- Shared Data Server — Displays the shared server ID from the database.
- Actions — Click Edit to go to the Configure the Data Server page.
- Configure the Data Server—Learn how to configure data servers for tenants.