QM performance data for gamification
You can use agent performance data from QM evaluations in gamification.
You have the Administer Gamification and/or the Administer Schedules permission.
Application Management > Global > Performance Management > Collect Performance Data
Collect historical performance data immediately
Follow these steps if you are getting started with gamification and have preexisting data metrics.
- Select the Collect Data Now option.
Select the performance metric to collect from the Select Performance Metric drop-down list.
NOTE Quality gathers data from agent QM evaluations.
- Enter the collection period start and end dates.
- Select the group, team, or agents you want to capture data for. Use Ctrl+Click to select multiple agents or Ctrl+Shift to select a range of agents.
- Click Retrieve Performance Data. The Request Queued dialog box opens.
- Click Close.
Set recurring data collection
Follow these steps to set the time every day when performance data is captured automatically.
- Select the Schedule Data Collection option.
- Select the performance metric to collect from the Select Performance Metric drop-down list.
- Select the time of day to collect the performance data.
- Click Save. A confirmation message displays.
- Configure gamification points for QM—Create and manage gamification points
- Configure gamification levels for QM—Create and manage gamification badge levels
- Manage gamification performance categories for QM—Specify the data that recurring data collection captures
- Configure when to award badges in WFM—Configure gamification for WFM