Overtime probability overview
The overtime probability gives the agent information on the staffing situation. It indicates for each interval of the shift how likely it is to get an overtime request approved.
NOTE The overtime probability is shown on interval level. The interval length is the shortest interval length of the agent's skills, for example 15 minutes.
The overtime probability is displayed as a vertical bar to the right of the agent's shifts in the MyTime schedule week view and in the overtime request view which agents reach when clicking the pen icon. It can be shown for today and 48 days forward.
The colors of the bar indicate the probability.
- Green indicates that the agent's skills are critically understaffed (or in rare cases that the overtime staffing check method is set to No). There is a high chance of getting an overtime request approved.
- Yellow indicates that the agent's skills are not critically understaffed. The chance of getting an overtime request approved is low.
The following needs to be in place for the overtime probability to be displayed.
- The overtime probability is enabled on the Overtime requests tab in the agent's workflow control set.
- There is an open period for overtime requests and the staffing check method is Intraday or Intraday with shrinkage. If the staffing check method is set to No, the overtime probability will always show as high probability.
- For the overtime probability to show in the week view, the agent also needs to have the View staffing info permission.