Work with different time zones
The default time zone that is applied when you open the Schedules module is the time zone that is defined for your user. This is used in the Result view, the Schedule view and the Editor.
When you work with agents in other time zones than your own, you can select to change the viewpoint to their time zone. This is useful to get an overview of the schedule from their perspective.
NOTE If you copy a shift from one agent and paste it to an agent in another time zone, the start and end times are adjusted. For example, if you copy an 8AM to 5PM shift for an agent in the Stockholm time zone and paste it to an agent in the London time zone, the pasted shift is still 8AM to 5PM in Stockholm time zone, but shows as 7AM - 4PM for the London agent.
- You have the Schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
Client > Schedules > Open schedule
Select which time zone to use
- Click the time zone stated at the bottom of the window.
- Select the time zone to use.
Switch to an agent’s time zone
- Right-click an agent and select Switch to viewpoint of selected agent.