Review schedule history
Review all changes made to a day for a selected agent in the Schedule history. It shows a graphical presentation of the current schedule and all previous versions of the schedule, with shifts, absences or days off. For each change you can see who made the change and at what time.
It is possible to select a previous version of the schedule and restore that version to be used as the current version.
NOTE Meetings are not tracked in the schedule history. This means it is not possible to see if a meeting has previously been scheduled for an agent.
- You have the Schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > Modify schedules permission and the underlying Modify assignment permission.
Client > Schedules > Open schedule
View schedule history and restore a shift
- Select a day for an agent in the Schedule view.
Right-click in the Schedule view and select View schedule history.
The previous versions of the schedule for that day are shown.
- To restore a previous version, select it and click Restore.