Plan meetings in the client
Plan one-time or recurring meetings for selected agents. It is beneficial to plan recurring meetings and meetings you know about in advance before you schedule that period. That way, the best shifts can be selected to fulfill the staffing need during the meeting.
When planning meetings when there is already a schedule, the meeting planner can help you find a good time for the meeting. This is based on who is planned to participate and the staffing level impact.
The subject, location and message that you enter for the meeting are presented to the participating agents in the schedule view in MyTime.
NOTE Meetings that are created in the Meetings module in the client cannot be managed in the web Meetings tool, and meetings that are created in the web Meetings tool cannot be managed in the Meetings module in the client.
- You have the Schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > View schedules permission.
- You have the Global functions > Modify meetings permission.
This functionality can be accessed from different locations.
- Client > Schedules > Add meeting
- Client > Schedules > Meeting overview > Add
- Client > Schedules > Open schedule > Create meeting
Add a meeting
- Add participants to the meeting.
- Click Address book.
- Search or filter to find the agents to add.
- Select the agents to add and click to add them as Required or Optional participants. If you use the Suggested time or Pick best meeting slot functions to find a suitable time for the meeting, it will only consider the schedules of the required participants.
- Enter a Subject and a Location for the meeting.
- Choose a time for the meeting.
- Adjust the Start time and End time manually if the meeting must be at a specific time.
- Use the Schedules and Impact views for help to find the best time to plan the meeting, where the impact on the staffing is the lowest. See Find good slots for meetings in the client in the client for more information.
- Select the Activity type for the meeting.
- If this meeting is a recurring meeting, define a pattern and range. See Define pattern and range for recurring meetings for more information.
- Enter more information, for example a meeting agenda, in the text field.
- Click Save to add the meeting to the schedules of all participants.
Delete a meeting
NOTE When you delete a recurring meeting, all occurrences of this meeting are deleted.
- In the Schedules module, select that day’s schedules for the participating agents. Right-click the selection, select Meetings and then Delete meeting. If there is more than one meeting on the selected day, you must select which meeting to delete.
- In the Meeting overview, right-click the meeting and select Delete.