Desktop Manager toolbar overview
The Desktop Manager toolbar allows you to create, search, and filter the applications and websites in the left pane.
The fields and buttons on the toolbar are described below in left-to-right order.
The Search field enables you to locate one or more items quickly in the list of desktop items in the left pane. Enter a string, such as a portion of a desktop item name or the state of the item. Wild cards are not supported.
The New Desktop Button opens the Add New Desktop Item page. Use this page to add an application, a specific field in an application, or a website as a desktop item. See Create and manage desktop items for more information.
The Push Configuration button allows you to push changes made to desktop items in Desktop Manager to users’ desktops.
These three buttons are filters that filter the list of desktop items in the left pane. You can view just apps, just websites, or just specific application states. By default all items and application state are enabled.
The following list defines the application states:
- Approved — The website or application is approved
- Not Approved — The website or application is not approved
- Ignore — The website or application is not approved or disapproved
- New — No state is assigned yet to the website or application
- Discard — Removes the selected website data from the Analytics and Agent Explorer
- Exclude — Prevents the Smart Desktop from detecting fields on the page