Configure Cisco IP Phone Services Controls
for QM and Analytics
The Cisco IP phone services controls component enables Calabrio recording controls from supported Cisco devices. Follow the steps detailed below to configure Cisco IP phone services in Calabrio ONE and Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- You need to have Web Access over HTTP enabled on the devices where you plan to use the Cisco IP Phone Service Recording Controls.
- You need a Calabrio ONE Data Server.
Application Management > Global > System Configuration > Data Server Configuration
Configure IP Phone Service recording controls in Calabrio ONE
- Under Local Web Service Settings, select the Enable Local Web Service check box to enable API integration on this data server.
- Select the Enable Cisco IP Phone Service Controls check box.
- Configure all other fields as desired. See Configure the Data Server for QM and Analytics for more information.
- Click Save.
Enable and start the Calabrio ONE Data Server Web Services service
The Calabrio ONE Data Server Web Services service is disabled by default.
- Navigate to Services in your Server Manager application. Right-click the Calabrio ONE Data Server Web Services service, and then select Properties. The Properties pop-up displays.
- Within the General tab, select Automatic from the Startup type drop-down list.
- Click OK. The Services page displays.
- Right-click Calabrio ONE Data Server Web Services.
- Click Start.
Add a phone service in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
This procedure is conducted in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration. See “Phone Service Addition” in Cisco Unified IP Phone Services Application Development Notes for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Multiplatform Phones for more information on configuring Cisco IP Phone Services.
- Navigate to Device > Device Settings > Phone Services.
Enter the values for the parameters detailed below to configure for Calabrio Recording Controls IP Phone Service.
http://<Data Server IP Address>:8080/recordingcontrolsservlet
Standard IP Phone Service
Subscribe a device to the phone service
To use a Cisco IP Phone Service a device must first be subscribed to it.
- Navigate to the Phone Configuration screen. Select Subscribe/Unsubscribe Services from the Related Links drop-down list.
- Select the service, then click Next.
- Click Subscribe.