Download and set up the MyTime app
Use the MyTime app to access MyTime when you are not in the office, for example to check your schedule or send an absence request. You receive a notification from the app when there are new messages in MyTime, for example when a request is approved or when an administrator has sent a message.
- You have an Android phone or an iPhone.
- You have the MyTime > View guide for WFM app permission.
- The Calabrio ONE server is accessible from outside the company network.
WFM > MyTime
Download the MyTime app
Start by downloading the app to your mobile phone.
- Search to find the MyTime app on App Store or Google Play.
- Click to download and install the app.
- See the instruction below for configuration of the app.
Set up the MyTime app
Add the URL to your app to be able to log in to the MyTime app.
- On MyTime on desktop, click your name to open the menu and select Calabrio WFM App.
- Click Next.
- Open the MyTime app on your mobile phone.
- Select the QR code icon and select to enable camera.
- Use the mobile phone camera to scan the QR code in MyTime on desktop to automatically add the correct URL to your app settings. If scanning the QR code scanning does not work, you can manually enter the URL shown in MyTime on desktop.
- Select Save (iPhone) or Set up URL (Android).
- Enter your username and password to log in to the MyTime app.
- Select the Remember me check box if you want to log in automatically when you start the app.
NOTE If your company uses a different URL to access the system from the internet than from the local network, you will need to enter the external URL manually. Ask your manager for the correct URL.
Change the URL in the MyTime app
Change the URL if it is changed or if it was incorrectly set up.
- Start the MyTime app
- Tap the screen quickly three times.
- Select Calabrio MyTime URL.
- Remove the previously set URL and then follow the instruction above to configure a new URL.