Configure how to display agent names in WFM
Configure how to display agent names in the system. The variables to use are the agent's first name, last name and employment number. Place them in the order you prefer and add any text and spacing.
There are two display setting. The main one defines how agent names are displayed in People, Schedules, Intraday, Adherence, MyTime and the standard Reports. The second one defines how agent names are displayed in the schedule exports in the Schedules module.
- You have the Options permission.
Client > Options > Agent settings
Configure how to display agent names
Edit the agent description to define how to display agent names. Use the variables First name, Last name or Employment number. The example field shows you what the current description format will look like.
- SelectCommon agent description or Common agent description for schedule exports.
- Make the edits you want.
- To add or remove a variable, click its button.
- To move a variable, first click its button to remove it. Place the cursor where you want to place the variable and click the variable button again to add it back in the correct place.
- Enter any text you want to add to the description.
- Add spaces between the variables.
- Look at the example field to verify that the description is correct and looks good.
- Click Apply to save.