Ready-Time Adherence per Agent report
This report shows in detail, interval by interval, how well an agent adheres to their schedule over a period of time. You can only select one agent at a time but for several days. Use the Ready-Time Adherence per Day report to compare the ready-time adherence for several agents on a selected day.
The Ready-time adherence per agent report answers questions like:
- What is Ashley's adherence percentage for the last month?
- What is the adherence percentage of each agent in a graphical format?
- What is my adherence percentage this week?
NOTE The Ready-time adherence per agent report uses ready-time adherence. It is calculated on interval level and will not completely match the more detailed historical adherence shown in the Adherence tool and the Adherence per Agent report. See About ready-time adherence for more information on how the adherence percentage is calculated.
The report presents the following information.
- The average Ready-time adherence percentage for each day.
- The total deviation in minutes for each day.
- The agent's shifts, where the colors indicate the schedule activities. A striped interval within a shift indicates that there is more than one activity within the interval, for example a 5-minute break within a 15-minute interval.
- The numbers of minutes that the agent was ready or in a call, for each interval. If it shows 0, no ready time is registered for this interval. If it is blank, there is no data at all for this interval.
- The average adherence percentage and the total deviation in minutes, summarized over the selected period.
Ensure to select the ready-time adherence calculation you want to use on the report selection page, as it affects the values shown in the report. Any ready time within two hours before and after the shift is shown in the report, regardless of which adherence calculation that is selected.
Deviation and Ready time are presented in minutes, but the Ready-time adherence percentage is calculated in seconds. Therefore, even if it looks like you have a perfect adherence for each interval, the ready-time adherence percentage for the day can be for example 99,8% since the minute values are rounded.
The data in this report is presented on the shift start date. For example, if the shift starts on Monday at 10:00 PM and ends on Tuesday at 6:00 AM, all intervals of the shift are presented in the Monday report.
Use the Not defined option in the team and agent selection to show logged data which is not connected to any agent and team.
NOTE This report collects data from different data sources. Because of this, the values in the report might be incorrect for the most recent intervals when you run the report for today.
WFM > Reports > Ready-time adherence per agent
Fields in this report
The total time when the agents are logged in on the ACD platform and are in one of the ready states. The ready states are for example when they are ready to take a call, in a call or doing after call work.
The ready time is shown for each interval in the visualization of the shift. If an interval shows 0, no ready time is registered for this interval. If an interval is blank, there is no data at all for this interval.
Ready-time adherence shows how well agents adhere to their schedule. It compares the agent's scheduled ready time to the actual ready time for each interval. There are different formulas that can be used for ready-time adherence calculation. See About ready-time adherence for more information.
The deviation is the time the agents are not ready to handle contacts when they are scheduled to be.
Calculation: Deviation = Scheduled ready time - Ready time