Forecast vs Scheduled Hours report
Use this report to see how well the schedule is designed in relation to the forecasted hours needed for each skill, with or without shrinkage included.
A low value on Relative difference and Standard deviation shows that you are scheduling according to your forecast.
The report answers questions like:
- How well do the actual number of hours scheduled match the number of forecasted hours?
- How efficient was my schedule compared to the forecast?
See Forecast vs Actual Workload report to compare the forecast to the actual workload.
NOTE If you are importing staff from external suppliers using the BPO Exchange functionality, the scheduled time per skill in this report includes the imported staff. The predicted service level is calculated based on the total scheduled time per skill, including the imported data.
WFM > Reports > Forecast vs scheduled hours
- Forecasted time (h)
- Scheduled time (h) per skill
- Forecasted time incl shrinkage (h)
- Relative difference (%)
- Standard deviation
- Predicted service level
- Predicted service level incl. shrinkage